
I'm getting used to life in this neighborhood in this town in this city of Williamsburg. I often come across the same faces. Several times, I went by this building surprised to find the door frequently open and the chair placed in front of it. I met Celina, Roisin, and Bec, who gather to talk quietly just about every evening, chilling out, in front of their apartment.

I discovered surprising places too. Who would have guessed that behind this wooden door is hidden one of the nicest restaurants in Brooklyn? Even the name "Moto" is simplement scribbled on the wall. I ate there one night with Becky's roommate, Brian, who happily introduced me to the place. We talked over a good bottle of merlot, from Argentina, with the A.O.C. complexity of French wines, something that Brian, it turns out is quite familiar with, as a knowing fan of wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment